Thursday, August 16, 2012

Coaches,

I wanted to reach out to everyone to inquire about by coming out to run/observe training sessions.  The best days for myself would be Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday.  If you have training any of these days, regardless of you training site, and you would like me to come out and either run a session or observe your session, please contact me.

Please send me an email with the subject as recreation training.  Inform me what gender, age group, typical number of players in your session, location, and training time.  I will respond back to get you on the schedule and let you know what session I will plan to conduct.  Once I schedule a session, if it is at a location that several teams happen to train, I will contact the other coaches and inform them so that they may send over a coach or arrange for them to come by to observe.

Please contact me at bryanf@caslemail.com.  Get me on your schedule!!

No comments:

Post a Comment