Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Recreation Coaches,

Thank you for everyone that was able to make it out to the Soccer Fest on Sunday and also sit in on the coaching session discussions that afternoon.  I recognize that it is tough to learn to much in that format and environment, so hopefully you were able to pick something up.

I wanted to mention that I have added some new content to the blog.  First, there is a link in the training library section to U5/6 coaching education section of the CASL website.  Additionally, in the upper left hand corner of the content section I have a where is the Director section.  Each week that I have sessions planned to coach, I will be informing everyone where I will be in case other coaches want to make it by to observe.  Also, please note that there is some good information in the coach links section, including a PDF for 44 warm up activities.  Finally, I have uploaded the 2 coaching clinic sessions that I plan to run this weekend including my recommended age groups for the sessions.

Thanks again for all you do for the recreation players.

Bryan Farnsworth

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the coaching information and tips. A lot of great ideas for activities. Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete